We wrapped up the graduation party circuit this weekend by celebrating with Emily on Saturday. Here is a picture of all of the graduates and their parents. The sun finally came out so we were able to enjoy some time outside. I've noticed that Katie is a little shy when we first meet people but we are getting better as we become party regulars. Once she gets warmed up, we are in a performance phase. By we, I mean me and Chad. Poor Katie is always asked to jump, sing or say something that we think is funny. Not sure if this is cruel but we can't help ourselves. We're proud parents and she happily complies. Here is Chad and his mad badminton skills. Below is Katie and her Godfather Steve.And before I forget...this is my cousin Sean and his wife Jill. I know he'll be a little irked when he sees this like he was when I asked him if I could take this picture. Hi Sean! Thanks for reading my blog!Now we have our sights set on some upcoming beach weekends. I hope the sun decides to join us! First stop is Maine over July 4th weekend....
No comments:
Post a Comment