Later that night, we hit the streets. Marin only visited two houses so she could be introduced to our neighbors. Chad did one end of Cedar Street with Katie while I did the other end. Whoever was home would give out candy with Marin. Katie was really excited this year and for the first time really understood the whole concept. At each house, she would turn around when she was done and say "I said trick-or-treat, took one candy and said thank you!" We had Abby join in on the fun too. Abby is wearing the same costume she had on last year. That was because of my laziness and cheapness. Then I thought that it would be more funny (for me at least) if the kids wore different costumes and the dog wore the same costumer year-after-year.
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Happy Halloween 2010
Halloween 2010 was a big success. We went downtown for Clinton's annual Trick-or-Treat event with the local businesses. Grammie came along and we ran into OMF (Owen Michael Frick). I think Owen and Marin were a little overwhelmed by all of the costumes and the huge crowd. I know I was!
Here is my little duckie on her first Halloween! She seems to like the costume, even when the hood fell over her eyes. She could crawl in it so she was happy since that is her new favorite activity.
We went to the Kramer's annual Halloween party which is always a sucess. Here is Katie trying to eat a donut from a string with Domenic and Ainsley.
...and "Katie the Friendly Dragon" caught the end of the Patriots game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How about if you have the dog wear the kids old costumes? She would look great as a duckie next year...friendly dragon after Marin had the chance to wear it...and so on.
ReplyDeleteAlso- you look a lot like your Mom!!!