Monday, January 17, 2011
Zone vs Man-to-Man
Chad went to the Patriots game yesterday which meant it was just us ladies at home. Katie played Toy Story all day and Marin entertained herself when she wasn't sleeping or eating. Things went smoothly. I have a zone defense going but it's manageable. It's not as efficient as the man-to-man but the laundry can wait.
I made a pizza for dinner, put it in the over and set the timer for 8 minutes. I had my phone in the front pocket of my sweatshirt as I was following Marin. In eight minutes, she climbed the stairs...
..high-tailed it to the fridge when I opened it. She held on and then...

...pushed it so it banged against the door frame.

After being bored by banging the refrigerator, she crossed the room to Abby's bowl and banged it around. The dog is used to this otherwise Abby'd probably be frantic thinking it was chow time...

Staying with this theme, Marin went into the hall to lie down on the dog's bed. This is so gross and we have tried to stop this behavior but she loves it and she's so fast that usually she makes it onto the bed even if we are right behind her.

She moved onto the recycling bin where we put all of the paper and cardboard. She took out the Mac and Cheese box I had JUST thrown in there.

Pizza is done! I take it out of the oven and Katie and I sit down to eat. Marin hangs out underneath the table which is where she typically stays until we are done with dinner.

Tonight, she decided to stand up by pulling herself up onto Katie's chair. She then shimmy over to the table and tried to hold onto the table. I snapped this picture, got up and by the time I got to the otehr side of the table, she let her weight go so she was hanging from her finger tips. Her legs were on on the floor but not hold her up.

She can get alot accomplished in 10 minutes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I bet Chad wished he was there for those 10 minutes rather than the Pats game....what a bummer. :( Marin is a cutie. love that she hangs out under the table like a dog.
ReplyDelete