Sunday, March 6, 2011

We Are Winners

We are winners! I don't get to say that too often so I'll say it again. We are winners! The Strand, our local movie house, had a snowman contest. I had recently downloaded a photo that Chad took when he and Katie made the best looking Frosty ever! I sent it in and we were one of the winners. I have no idea if we actually won but I'll happily take the free tickets they sent. My stepmom went to see a movie last week and she was surpised to see Katie's face flash up on the big screen! I haven't seen it myself but I'm hoping it's still up by the time I catch my next flick. if you've never been to "The Historic Strand Theater" you should try it out. What I like about it is that you can have zucchini sticks and a beer while watching a movie in a throw-back setting. Where else can you do that? And we can walk there from Cedar Street! Bonus! Here are the tix! Here is the winning" photo! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, I can see from this picture that you ARE winners...adorable the snowman is cute too!!

    ReplyDelete