Tuesday, July 19, 2011

VACATION!

We decided to take off the weeks daycare is closed this year which means we are officially on vacation! This past weekend we went to Nana and Papa's house for some beaching and to spend some time with them. Katie said she was going to teach me how to surf. When I said I didn't have a surf board, she said I didn't need one. We did alot of pretend surfing but she was a surprisingly good teacher. Here she is being very zen with the water.


Marin spent the last two times at the beach on her towel but on Sunday she took a walk and went swimming (with my help). She loved the water! Chad discovered some of his old baby pictures that were stored at his parents. Does this look like an adorable 16 month old baby we know?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment