I was looking for a picture the other day and was combing through tons of photos on our computer and not having much luck finding the one I wanted. I knew I posted *the* photo to this blog so I came here to find it. I was reminded that my last post was two months ago. Eek! It also reminded me that this is a fun history of our family. I love to take photos (and they are great to have too) but the details written here are things I may not remember years from now. That said, you may see me back saving entries so they go in chronological order... but stick with me while I catch up with the story of our family.
(Written on October 19, 2012)
So glad to see you are back blogging. I thought facebook had taken over. You do an amazing job with these stories and they all make me smile. You have a gift with photo's and words. Keep it up. Love You.
ReplyDeleteA. Sheila
aka SheShe