Wednesday, August 11, 2010
iPhone vs. Blackberry
It looks like I lost the UNH vs. UMASS battle since Katie is already planning her college days in Amherst but I’m sure I’ll be winning the iPhone vs Blackberry battle. Since I loaded up some of Katie’s favorite songs to my iPhone – Life is a Highway, Single Ladies, Party in the USA and Sha-boom- she’s been coveting my iPhone. She wasn’t so interested in it before it played songs but now she can’t get enough.
I loaded the songs onto my phone so I didn’t have to boot up the computer as often to play her music but now she is constantly requesting to use “her” iPhone. I wouldn’t let her touch it for the longest time but then I gave in. Chad’s Blackberry used to be entertainment enough but the fact that it was locked and didn’t do anything started to wear her down.
Also, the pictures, the numbers (calendar), the music and the Skee-ball app have sold her over- she’s an iPhone girl. She’s pretty good at maneuvering through the apps. I haven’t had too many issues with her using it. Occasionally, I’ll find a well-crafted email of the letters Q and L along with K, A, T, I and E. If my phone isn’t available, she uses a small pocket mirror and walks around tapping it saying “I on my iPhone! I sending a text!” Sound familiar?
My cousin Sean introduced us to a new app over the weekend – Hipstamtic. It recreates to the look of old photos. I love it! He took the photos below while we were at my aunt and uncle’s 50th anniversary party. I took the one of Abby after I downloaded the app myself. We love the iPhone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment